Thursday, March 1, 2012

pole sana!

Hi everyone! I apologize for yet another long absence! This is seriously the first free time I have had all week...we had some pretty huge assignments to do. So now that I'm back, I'll let you know that that I'm leaving! Tomorrow we leave at 6am sharp for expedition at Lake Nakuru National Park! We're gonna be camping in the park for 5 days!!!! I'm super excited. Anyways, that's all for now...I gotta be up at 4:30am. I'll have TONS of pictures and stories when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a great time on your expedition this week!! I am thinking about you every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha - What kinds of "assignments" are they giving you? I'm curious about that. And, camping?? Woo-hoo! Love camping and you're going to have all of those crazy animals around you. Just be careful! Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures and hearing the stories. How much longer are you in Kenya for? I think you're heading off to Tanzania in a couple of weeks but I'm not sure. OK, all for now - there's not much going on around here. It's been mild, really warm weather around here for almost all of February and we got a snowstorm last Thursday night and no one knew what to do because we haven't had it for a while - ha! So, the kids have been doing a lot of sledding since we got the white stuff and that's been nice. I can hear the happiness and excitement in your voice every post you write - that is GREAT! Glad you continue to enjoy - again, stay safe. Love, Aunt Joanne

    ReplyDelete