Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Amboseli National Park Day 7 2/6/12


Common Zebra

 A Southern Oryx! really rare.
 Wildebeest
 My favorite! At one point we were surrounded by a family of over 50 African Elephants. I was so overjoyed that I actually cried.

 some of the other Land Cruisers from SFS
 definitely my favorite picture of the day.

 some of the other ladies in my land cruiser. (L-R: Anna, Ally, Chelsea, Rachel)
 A hippo!
 A black-backed jackal
A hyena. They are actually really cute up-close!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!!!! One of the classes in Kiki's school is studying Africa right now, and they went on a "safari". I have given the link to your pictures to the teacher. Keep up the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha, your pictures of the various animals shown were absolutely superb. I would like to thank you for posting them on the blog.

    ReplyDelete